Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ok ...another update.

Well went to the doctor today and no progress. So I have a scheduled induction for next Friday if nothing happens before( I am due on Monday-Labor Day-appropriately- so I would love to go on my own before next weekend!!) If nothing happens before next Wednesday I will have a sonogram then to make sure everything is looking ok. So the clock ticks on....so it is in God's hands until next Friday ...then it's in my dr's hands. Either way this could be my last weekend with only 2 children (unless I go tonight!) So that is the scoopage.

Oh the mystery number ...................the winner is Ms. Layton-you are crazy girl if you think my due date got pushed back....NOT.....just kidding. In all serious.....one thousand and twenty-eight are the amount of diapers I received as gifts from 2 baby showers. Can you believe it?? I was just looking at the stacks of packs of diapers and began to add up and just couldnt believe it. That should get me through a few weeks right??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel a 9 pounder coming. I have no doubt you will have the baby BEFORE next Friday. I bet even this weekend, Saturday or Sunday. Can when I win anything if this is the case? :) I really think this weekend. I am thinking of you often (as usual), but a little more right now.

Love,
JEss

Jennifer said...

Brandon was 9.2 and was about a week late. I wish I would have insisted on being induced. LOL

That's a whole lot of diapers............maybe a month? You'll have to keep a tally. ROFL

So what's in store for the family of 4 this weekend?

Jonatha said...

My next guess was the number of steps you paced trying to induce labor... Looks like I was definitely not winning the prize. Maybe you should have enticed us with an all inclusive weekend at the Ansbaugh resort! I would of guessed a lot more!!!

That is a lot of diapers! Maybe you can figure out how many you'll need over the next few years with this baby in the extra time you have with only 2 kiddos. :)

Stef Layton said...

shoot! haha - great on the diapers, we had 3 baby showers for my 1st, and one was "bring a bag of diapers" we didn't buy them for about 3 months! Can't ever complain about them!

My baby's 1yr b-day is Sept. 6th. I was going for before or on Sept 1st for the school year, haha!