Thursday, August 21, 2008

Due Date??

I am in total denial of my due date and I am not sure why. With my 2 children I was not like this at all. I was totally patient (to a point) and did not expect any action until that time. With this one it has been different as I have already mentioned to a few of you. So I just need to relax and let the next 11 days go by as if it is something that has to be done. I went to the Dr again today and no real news-so the journey continues on. I just have to remember to be patient-it's all in God's timing. Thanks for all your support!!! Hope my family and friends in Florida are making it through all this rain from Fay. Love you all!!

4 comments:

Jonatha said...

This morning it says you have TEN MORE DAYS! How can you possibly have that long left after all these months of preparing? ;) Seriously, I think I get worse with each child about my impatience for them to just get here!

We are still around, but very soggy. I am so ready for some sunshine!

Jennifer said...

We are doing well.........lots and lots of rain. Some trees down here in the neighborhood, but nothing major. My parents live on the beachside and they have had flooding to deal with, thankfully not in the house, just streets are underwater.

Enjoy your time with the kids now..........you'll treasure it. :)

Stef Layton said...

I was banging my head against the wall waiting on #2. #1 was 2 weeks early, so I thought surely ... NOPE! Finally I volunteered for an induction 4 days before my due date. Summer pregnancy - who wouldn't be wishing it were over?!

Stef Layton said...

p.s
God has the perfect time and date already picked for your blessing!