Monday, September 1, 2008

Due Date-NO LABOR DAY!!!

Well this is my actual due date and I thought I would wait until the 24th hour to let you know nothing happened. A couple of weeks ago I was not thinking it would be cute to have this baby on labor day because I was wanting it to happen early, but this morning I was thinking otherwise to go into labor on Labor Day-but no such luck. O'well. Still had a great day with the fam. We will see what tomorrow holds. My son thinks I will have the baby August 25 of next year......not funny at all!!!

1 comments:

Stef Layton said...

God has the perfect day written down, it's just a matter of us waiting! I listened to Chris Tomlin's - Strength Will Rise (as we wait upon the Lord) over and over and over for 2 weeks waiting on my #2!!! Hang in there!