Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Has it been a week already?

I cant believe a week ago today I had Brody. Although the nights do seem longer than the days it is still hard to believe that it has already been a week. Sorry for the lack of reply to emails and posts on facebook. I am able to read everything easily but typing w/one hand(or none sometimes) while feeding the little one will have to be a task that I learn. So right now the little guy is asleep on my chest (this is one of the best feelings in the world) so I managed to sneak in a couple pics on the computer. I wanted to mention that my mom(and my sister) made the drive up as soon as I was on my way to the hospital and my mom left yesterday. She was amazing. All of my laundry was up to date , I have enough meals in the freezer for awhile and the kids were taken care of. Unfortunately she caught Bailey's cough the last couple of days and she didn't want to share it with Brody so she couldn't hold him as much as she would like but she was amazing. Also thanks to my sister for helping out with the kids as well. Another thanks goes out to my amazing sister-in-law , once again she is helping us out so much. She watched the kids countless times for my last checkups while I was pregnant, she watched the kids while we were at the hospital until my mom arrived and she has set up some meals for us with people at the church. What an amazing help!!! I cant say thank you enough to everyone that has helped us. Also my dad, stepmom and one of my brothers made the trip up for a one night stay this past weekend to see the new guy. It was great to see them. Ok I am rambling-just trying to get in as much as possible before the eating machine arises. Oh yeah by the way here are a couple pics from the past week. Enjoy!!





4 comments:

circus of love said...

MMMMM!!! It is so sweet when they are asleep on your chest like that. Congratulations and many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ansbaugh family! He is so handsome (like his dad and big brother)! Great that you are doing well, I know that you will get lots of help from Bailey & Braxton and your "neighbors". Love to all! Darlene

ptamom3 said...

Hey Steff... Oh I just LOVE babies... makes me want more..oops did I say that?? Anyway.. he is just adorable and cute and cuddly and all that baby suff :) You look great too!!
Hope to see you soon, Tammy

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Ahhhh, he's precious! Congratulations! Wishing you some restful sleep in the coming weeks!