Friday, September 19, 2008

And a baby makes 3 .....kids that is!!

Well I had my first two outings with just me and the kids this week. Our first outing was Tuesday to the dentist because my little man (not my littlest man), decided to lose a tooth by climbing on the fort.



So they took an x-ray and he completely knocked it out-there was nothing left up in the gums. So we just have to wait til his adult tooth comes in. Could be awhile...it just changes his whole look. Too cute!!

Then yesterday Brody has his 2 week check up. He is up to 8lbs 11 oz and is 21 inches long. Now I know he is a boy and he can grow pretty fast but an inch an half in 2 weeks is unbelievable which leads me to believe they were a little off in their original measurements at the hospital. Either way he is definitely growing!!! Just wanted to share some of our week.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute picture! I love the look of kids with their front teeth missing. :) It's precious!

Jonatha said...

I think that is so cute - your "little man". Your "littlest man" is growing so fast too! It is nice when they are little enough to just toss in a car seat and take along :)

Jonatha said...

I did try payless, but they only had pink. I am going to wait a couple of weeks and try again. I'm thinking everyone bought them out since classes are just starting. Other girls had mis matched shoes, so I didn't feel too bad ;)