Friday, October 3, 2008

11 years ...........5 years.............4 weeks

Well I am a little behind so I must catch up on 3 important dates that have passed in our family in the past week.

11 years-Me and my hubby celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been 11 years. He is an amazing,wonderful man and my best friend. I am so thankful that I have been married to him for that long (or should it be that short?)
My MAN!!

5 years- My boy turned 5 this past week. Once again the time flies-I really can not believe he is 5-although he has the brain of a 10 year old-he is still a playful, kindhearted,active, little boy.


4 weeks- My newest one turned 4 weeks on Wednesday-I cant believe it has been 4 weeks. He is simply an adorable little man. He is growing daily. He eats,poops, cries and sleeps-so I would say everything is going just fine. (other than me not getting much sleep-but that will get better with time -I hope...............)

Here is big sister holding Brody. She is such a great helper.

3 comments:

Stef Layton said...

hello - welcome back to the land of the blogging! Congrats on 11 years - wow! I didn't know your son is 5 - so is mine, well - 5&1/2 - but hooray for 5 yr old boys!
4 weeks - it goes by so fast :< I'm so sad our last baby is almost 13 months old. I still want the cuddlie baby stage.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on all those great events!

Isn't the GA fair coming up sometime soon? We are thinking of going to Stone Mountain near the end of the month? Have you been yet? I hear it is beautiful.

ptamom3 said...

Congrats on all those wonderful events! Your little Brody is so adorable- I'm glad I got to meet him! I hope you get caught up on some sleep soon. I'll babysit so you can take a nap :) (or two)