Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Favorite Blog!!!

I came across this site from a friend of mine (thanks Lani!) and found this lady that has vowed to use the crockpot everyday this year. It is so great. It was so funny cause when I was down in Florida this past weekend my mom treated me and herself to Starbucks Iced Pumpkin Spice Lattes (decaf of course!) and it was so yummy and when we came back home on Sunday and I checked her site her crock recipe for the day was Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the CROCKPOT!! I so cant wait to try it. I thought I'd share it with ya!! I also have already tried her Candy Chicken recipe-she has them all organized by category on the side!! Check it out and let me know if you try any of them.

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

laura said...

heyy steffanie! it's laura, mika's friend! just thought i'd say hello and i am going to take a look at this site! i love my crock pot! :)