Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Visit to the Fair









Chad has off the rest of this week for Fall Break, and although he does have football obligations and things to do on the house, we thought we would take a little trip to the Georgia National Fair in Perry. Perry is only about 40 minutes away so it really wasnt too bad of a drive. I must say the Georgia National Fair is the biggest fair I have ever seen. Being from Osceola County, a cattle driven county (well it used to be), I thought I had seen a decent size fair. I really believe that you could have fit 4 of those fairs and it might equal the size of this one. It was huge. We took the kids to see some of the animals and we just picked one ride because we would have had to take out a loan to do any more than that!! We chose to do the agri-lift, which is like a ski lift but it goes over the fair. It was pretty cool. The kids really liked it.

3 comments:

Jonatha said...

I can't believe you actually convinced your kids (or your husband!) to get into that photo with the cows! That is hilarious! Thanks for the feedback on the recipe - 2 out of 4 is pretty good odds around here. Chad and I are usually the only ones who like anything. Have a great fall break!

justgottalaugh said...

Love your family Christmas picture!!

Just showed Kelsi the pictures from Braxton's b-day and she said your cake was AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy neighbors.. that's talk for us folk here in Georgia :) I love the pictures of you guys at the fair- we went that week too and we love that fair. We've been every year since we moved here. It is expensive but it's fun! Anyway, wanted to say hello and we'll have to get together soon- we only live about 35 minutes away I believe! Your place looks beautiful!
Tammy M & family