Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Great Visit from my Mom and Grandmother!!

On Monday , my mom and grandmother(and their dogs!) drove up from Florida to visit us for a couple nights. We had a great time. They got to see Braxton play his last session of soccer, Bailey try out for basketball and just the everyday happenings of the Ansbaughs. Yesterday we went shopping for a pumpkin, went out to lunch, went shopping around Macon and of course got a latte (did a country girl just say that??). We ended our fun day with my mom cooking (yee haw!) yummy lasagna. I just loved being able to sit out on my front porch with my mom, grandmother and my daughter and just give thanks to have these amazing girls in my life!! They have each made me who I am today, not to say that my husband ,father, and son have not, but there is something about the mother-daughter thing that is just a different relationship. (Did that make sense?) We had a great time and I was sad to see them go this morning!!!

2 comments:

justgottalaugh said...

yes. it makes sense. it's a girrrl thing :)

Jonatha said...

I absolutely love your front porch!