Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ironic isn't it?????????????

Ok ....at what other point in your life is it ok to put on a lot of weight in such a short amount of time-when you are Pregnant , right? Well I went to my check-up yesterday and to my surprise I lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Isnt that crazy? The baby is measuring well and everything looks good so I was just cracking up because I thought-this is the only time in my life and especially at this point in the pregnancy -when you are expected to put on the weight. I think it all evens out-cause at my last check up I think I may have put on a pound or two too much. Anyway just had to share that bit of irony with you. Can you believe only 32 days til my due date? I go to the doctor now every week, so it could really happen at any time. All of my stuff is packed and by the door after Sunday night. I had some minor contractions Sunday night and so hubby thought we ought to have everything ready, since I never had any minor "stuff" with the other two. Have a great day everyone!!

4 comments:

Stef Layton said...

pack those bags! My first came at 38 weeks and I thought it was false labor again (that started at 36 weeks) and I drove myself to the hospital! Now, when I tell my hubby I can't do something because it's "too hard" he reminds me I can do anything - "you drove yourself to the hospital in labor". ;p

Jonatha said...

It seems like I remember reading somewhere that you start to lose weight right before the baby comes? Or something like that? Still waiting on those pictures of you!

Jonatha said...

I couldn't see your pictures with my internet connection until I tried again tonight. Yay! You look so adorable!

Jennifer said...

How exciting! I think I lost some weight with Shelby before she was born too. :) I can't believe it's only 32 days away.