Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wow under 40 days....

Sorry that it seems like I am posting only weekly which is so not fair to some of you because I love reading your daily posts and I only give you a glimpse of my life once a week. I will try and do better. So anyway we are starting school next week and will try to get back to some sort of routine again. We take summers off since hubby is a teacher, so he starts back next week and so do we. Looking forward to see my little man really take off with school-I have to brag about him-he is only 4 and is reading like you would not believe and I really wish I could tell you of some great curriculum I am using or some secret powder I put in his food but I can't-he just simply learned on his own. I guess from working so much with my daughter he just has soaked up everything like a sponge. He just makes me so proud and to think that he really wouldnt even be starting Kindergarten this year-he would have to wait another year. I could not imagine him having to wait another year-and we will probably be starting first grade after the first of the year. Ok enough of my bragging-can you believe I have 39 days-actually I have a feeling it will be less. I never had that feeling with my first two-I actually felt like it would be after my due date-just didnt feel like the bird was done in the oven, but with this one I feel like I could go at anytime now. I cant wait to see what this one looks like. Maybe I am just nervous and just hoping it happens soon-only God knows when it's going to make it's grand entrance into the world!!!!

4 comments:

Jonatha said...

It is very unfair that you only post once a week - especially when I check it twice a day! :) I can't believe it is less than 40 days and I still haven't sent that ridiculous cord. And by the way - you get a social life any time you walk out your door!!!

Stef Layton said...

WOW - 4 and reading! We start reading soon, and I'm more nervous on my end than on his! I keep putting it off, tomorrow we'll start - no tomorrow we'll start, oh next week already! Don't know why - he loves books!

Jess Marie said...

Woohoo! Go Braxton! That's awesome.

Steff- post more! Especially pregnancy picts (real ones).

Counting down the days with you.

Hope you are right and the baby comes early.

Love,
Jess

Jennifer said...

Wow, Chad starts next week back to school! I guess it is August soon, huh? Time flies by so fast!

Yeah for Braxton! That's awesome!