Thursday, July 3, 2008

You Wanted Pregnancy Pics??? Well here you go...

I know there has been some requests for some prego pics and I have been really putting it off til I could get just the right shot. Can you believe only 60 days on my counter to go??

Well here you go..................


I'll give you the just out of bed look.................



Then the out shopping and that crazy paparozzi just got my picture so I must show my best side look..........................




It is just amazing what a little make up and styling products will do these days!! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Jonatha said...

I guess I'll just have to come visit to see your cute preggy belly! I'm sure you look better than both those pics - cheater!

circus of love said...

This is so funny.

Jess Marie said...

I love the 2nd picture of you! You are looking AMAZING! Love the dress and the new hairdue. It is much improvement over your first picture. I'm glad you went for the makeover. You look like you should be in Hollywood or something. Maybe you could get your own reality show :)