Thursday, July 3, 2008

No Seriously Folks...........

With my due date being September 1-which just happens to be Labor Day this year(not funny!!) I have been getting a little anxious and making sure I have all my stuff together. Thanks to my amazing friend who has given me just about everything but the baby I really havent had to stress out about too much. We did need a crib and that was something I was just feeling like I wanted to have new -so low and behold I have been researching and trying to find just what I wanted. My hubbie (along with my superior supervision) assembled the crib last week and here it is.


It is set up in our room for now and will be for the first several months or so.

I went yesterday and met up with my best friend(Thanks Mar!!) from high school for lunch and shopped some outlets and found my baby girl and baby boy outfit to have the baby wear home from the hospital. I was so excited to have this done. With less than 2 months (I'll take even a little less) I think I am doing pretty well.

5 comments:

Jonatha said...

Yay! I love the drawers attached to it and under it! What a great idea. That mobile is pretty cute too ;) Have you guys picked out names yet? Your kids have such cute names! I can't believe you have so little time left until that little bundle arrives.

Jennifer said...

What a cute bed!

I'd love to "see" a tour of your adorable house when you get a chance.

Happy 4th!!

circus of love said...

What a cool contraption. I suppose since you picked both pink and blue outfits you are not-finder-outers. So fun!!!

Jess Marie said...

WOW! You're really having baby #3. How exciting. Love the crib and the dresser. How are you feeling? I bet you just can't wait. Wish I could rub your tummy.

ptamom3 said...

I went to check your countdown today as I couldn't remember how much longer you had... WOW I can't believe it's less than 50 days! It will be here before you know it. Please let me know if you need anything- remember I'm not to far away :)