Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a wonderful day!!

Today was just absolutely wonderful. The kids went with me for my doctor's appt. I am 13 weeks now and so we were able to hear the heartbeat. Boy, was that music to my ears. The dr and I explained to the kids the sound and why it sounded that way. They were excited. I was so happy!! My next appt will be in 5 weeks and we are going to have the sonogram at that point. We have decided once again to not find out if it's a boy or a girl. It was such an amazing surprise with both kids I really didnt think too much about wanting to know this time. Anyway back to our day. After the very easy and quick(how many times can you say that?) dr's appt we went to THE MALL. I had only been in this mall once before and it was a very quick trip so I really wasnt able to get a good picture of it. Boy what a mall!! Two stories of every store you can think of. My mission today was a few maternity pieces of clothing. I am at that point where anything I have would fit but not in a good way. You know how at some point in your life you have those favortie jeans that you want to wear-well you have to lay on the bed suck in your breath like there is not tomorrow............well it's like that except there is no air to get rid of-it's baby air and that is not going anywhere soooo I am moving into the elastic , feels like heaven- stage of the pregnancy. So we went into Motherhood-which has every article of clothing in every size for every pregnant woman. I succeeded in getting the basics until I get to Florida in March and am able to gain some more clothes from an amazing friend that is letting me borrow all her baby stuff since I kept nothing from either child. (Thanks Jonatha-you are amazing!!!) So anyway we shopped and ate at the food court. Which although it was Wendy's it was the "food court" , in which I havent been to a food court at a mall in years. After lunch we then ventured on to grocery shop. It was an amazing day. The kids were just awesome. They are both at such good ages that we were just able to sit and laugh and have a great time. I did miss my "down time" (aka kids nap time) so I am pooped. Thanks for letting me share this great day!!!

1 comments:

Jonatha said...

Days like that are truly blessings. I'm always so thankful to have a day with the kids running errands and just having that time with them. It makes it even better when they all behave... :) Enjoy your new elastic - and congratulations on needing them!!!