Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post. It has been a busy two weeks though. We had an amazing trip down in Florida. Christmas in 80 degree weather is absolutely amazing. It was a nice change from the lows in the 30's here. It was great spending time at my moms and dads. We also drove down one day to South Florida to see Chad's mom and grandmother. We also were able to stay 2 nights over at the beach at my mom's place. While we were there Chad's Dad and his wife came over and for dinner. We are so thankful for all of the gifts we received but I am most thankful that we were able to see all of the family. ( I guess I should have told you all earlier that I didn't really need any presents -just your presence is enough for me!!!) It was a great time. Well today is the last day of 2007. What a year it has been!! I am so blessed. I have an amazing family. A lot of things happened this year with our move and all, and everything has just been great. I love my awesome husband and my incredible two children. I love our new home and town. I love our new church and new family there. I love that we are only 6 hours away from seeing my family. (The drive seems shorter and shorter each time). I love that I have amazing friends that I am able to stay in contact via email. I AM BLESSED!!! I hope everyone is thankful for everything that they have in their lives. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

p.s. I will post some pictures from our trip when I get them on the computer!!

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

And we are blessed to be your friend! Happy New Year - sorry we missed you :( Maybe in the spring?!

justgottalaugh said...

It's been a big and amazing year for you. Hope 2008 is just as GREAT!!