Monday, December 17, 2007

Lots of LOVE!!!!

Yesterday evening we went to our church cantata/Christmas dinner. It was wonderful. It is really great to have a second family at church here in Georgia, since I am always missing our family in Florida. The people here in Georgia are just amazing people. I have never heard more "I love yous" from adults to each other. The love is just amazing. They love God and each other.

Anyway back to my sweet little angels. I really wanted them to look extra spiffy for the cantata that was put on by our choir. It is a small church and small choir but their voices were truly amazing.

So here are the kids.......love to all.





p.s. This tie and jacket were handed down from his awesome older cousin Gunner!! How special!!

p.s.s. We are leaving for Florida for 8 days on Wednesday so I wont be posting while we are gone but will have lots of pics to share when we get back. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comments:

ptamom3 said...

Hi Steff-
I hope you have a terrific time in Florida with your family! The pictures of the kids are just beautiful- I'm sure they were a big hit at church. You are right about the people here in GA, it's sooo different than Florida. Merry Christmas to all of you from the Mayo's!!