Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Guess what I have been up to.................



As most of you know I am a candle maker. I started it about 3 years ago this Christmas. We are always on a tight budget for gifts for family and friends. I always like to make homemade gifts too, so this began my candle making career. Since we are leaving in like a week to go down to Florida for Christmas I wanted to make sure I had everything wrapped and ready to go this week. So on Sunday I cranked out 41 candles. I did it during nap time and Chad was outside working so it really didn't cut into our family time. It is really a lot of fun. So this explains my lack of blogging recently(not like I do a lot to begin with_. As of 3pm this afternoon I think I am done with Christmas gifts. Well it wont be official til I ship a couple of packages which I am planning on doing in the morning. Blah...blah ....blah....I am sure you like to hear me think out loud. By the way I am loving the weather here this week in middle Georgia. It is up in the low 80's today. It's like a Florida Christmas for sure!! But I know it wont be around very much longer-it's supposed to be back in the middle 50's this weekend. Well it is nice while it lasts.

2 comments:

justgottalaugh said...

You're my favorite candle maker!

Jonatha said...

Your candles are so pretty! Those jars make them look so special. I love the way our house smells after I make some - I have you to thank for the idea :) I hope you are enjoying your Florida sunshine - hope we can meet up and enjoy the warmth!