Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I LOVE SUMMER/Fashion Statement




I had to share this pic with everyone. My daughter is just amazing! Everyday she does something that just makes me smile. Yesterday this was her moment. When we are staying home during the day I will let the kids pick out their own clothes and get dressed before we start school. Well Bailey came downstairs yesterday and she was so cute. She knew it was a funny outfit but at the same time she was proud that she put it together. She knew it was supposed to be cooler out but she loves that skirt and shirt so she made it work. Now Braxton came down in a short sleeve shirt and shorts-he is in denial!! (by the way she loved posing for this pic!!)

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

She really resembles you in that picture, just beautiful! I have 2 questions - first of all - is that your driveway? And, if it is, do you want some new neighbors! That is just gorgeous!!!

justgottalaugh said...

nice try, jonatha... the neighbor spot on that driveway is already taken!

i like the way bailey thinks :)