Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Brrrrr.....Chill what happened to Fall???




(It was actually 27 degrees but I had the idea to take the picture a degree later!!)
I knew it would get cold here in the winter but in the fall?? I love the leaves changing and seeing them fall like snow and I do love the crispness in the air, but I wish there was a little more transition. It is really chilly here today. I do love living here and the kids love it too, but I didnt know fall only lasted a couple days!! Fall and Winter in Florida consisted of a few days of 50 degree weather. This is going to take some getting used to.

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

I feel the same way. I haven't left my house in 2 days. Whatever you do - don't watch the weather in Florida! It is not good for us while we are freezing to see their lovely weather. At least we don't have traffic?!

justgottalaugh said...

i will alwaya be a florida girl, no matter where i live. hi five (make that high of 85) to my fellow fl girls :)