Monday, September 24, 2007

Trip to Florida!!

We had a great trip to Florida last week. I had never made the drive with the kids by myself and they were just perfect!!! When we got in Tuesday we had dinner with my mom, grandmother,my sister,her awesome son Gavin, and Dale. Wednesday we were supposed to be poolsiding it but it was cloudy and rainy, so we shopped (oh it was just terrible-j/k) Wednesday night we went to my dad's and stayed there until Friday morning. We were able to spend some time with our friends, The Piries, which we miss so much. One of the main reasons we went this past week was because one of my brothers, Trent, was playing a high school football game. Thursday night we were able to see him play. His coach is also one of Chad's good friends so were able to see him coach too. Trent did a great job and received a lot of playing time!!! I was so proud of him. He has turned into a very distinguised young man. I can't believe he is high school. We had a great week visiting. I sure do miss my family so much, but it is nice to know they are just a drive away. I appreciate everything they did for us last week. We came back Friday night and are back to our normal schedule. Sorry such a quick recap-wanting to catch up and spent some time trying to figure out how to do the slide show. Make sure you look at it-shows some great pics from last week. "Quick Trip to Florida".

1 comments:

justgottalaugh said...

Great pictures!! Thank you so much for posting them. Love these blogs. They sure do make us feel closer. Although a hug would really do the trick, I'll take this for now :)