Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trip to Indiana.

We go every year and visit my grandparents in Indiana. So last week we drove about 10 hours to visit these amazing people once again. They have been married for 58 years and act like they are newlyweds. They are the most loving,giving couple I have had the privilege of meeting, much less being the granddaughter of. We stayed for 5 nights and although they were part of the devastating flooding that hit Indiana last weekend. My grandparents town was evacuated although we didn't cause they have the pumps for the basement to prevent flooding. On Friday we went to a park we always visit (as you see in the pics) They on Saturday morning the rain came and we laid low until we left Monday morning. It was a great visit. It is so important to me for my kids to know my grandparents.

1 comments:

Jonatha said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! I just told your neighbor yesterday that I was beginning to get worried about all of you :) I'm glad your grandparents house wasn't damaged - and that you were all safe.