Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I know this is a little late in the day but wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there. Just wanted to say thanks to my dad for being such a great role model. He really taught me so many things through the years............ a few things that I remember him saying to me that I always remember are:

* If you are on time you are late.

* If ****** doesn't wear their seat belt are you not going to.
(this started when I about 15)

* Always say please and thank you. (the thank you part has really been an important part of my life -I always try and send thank you notes)

* Remember that you are always representing the family.


Thanks dad for instilling these things in me.

Also thanks to my husband for being an amazing father to our children. I am so thankful to have such a dedicated husband and father to our family.

2 comments:

MommaJen said...

thanks for "delurking" on my blog - I've just been really curious and want to see who is out there! I too am usually a blog stalker!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey Steff~
Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I am so happy you emailed. I've wondered how things are going for you all and didn't know if your email was still working? We travel thru middle Georgia on our way to NW GA and to TN. Maybe one time we'll stop by to say hey! I'd love to know more about how you like it in GA. We are seriously working towards moving, just not sure just where yet. Please stay in touch!!