Monday, May 19, 2008

A wonderful weekend!!

On Thursday of last week my mom, sister and her son came up to visit. We had a great time. They came to visit me of course but also because we had Bailey's birthday party this weekend. It was a great time. Her birthday actually isn't until the end of the month but this coming weekend I think we will have 19 plus ourselves here at the house for Memorial Day/my father in law's birthday/sis-in-law coming in town from California/family reunion....OK you get the point-we are going to have a million other things going on and didn't want to add one more w/a birthday party. So we had a great time. I was so sad to see my mom, sis and nephew leave yesterday morning. Bailey had a great time w/her Bee Bee and her friends at the party. (as you will see in the pics)

1 comments:

Jonatha said...

That looks like so much fun - and I can't imagine what the next couple of weeks will bring! I wish I was your neighbor!!! :) Happy Birthday to your beautiful almost 7 year old!