Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day.

I had total intentions of posting yesterday to wish everyone an amazing Mother's Day, but we had no power for like 14 hours......if you have heard or seen the news you know of the devastating storms that affected so many states Saturday and Sunday. Well yesterday morning we got some doosies and Macon was affected tremendously. We were without power from like 4:30ish (I was up so I know-we have a weather radio and we all moved downstairs to sleep to be safe) til about 8 o'clock last night. Luckily we had a generator so Chad plugged in the fridge. But we have a well so we had no water all day. I can get very creative with wipes, bottled water and antibacterial gel!! I still had an amazing mother's day with my family.

OK enough about my day.....I just want to give some humongous bloggity love to my mom. She is an awesome woman. She has taught me so much throughout my life. She loves me unconditionally and supports me and my family with every decision we make. I miss her terribly and am so excited that she is coming to visit this week for Bailey's birthday party. (I am saving it as a surprise for the kids-my sister and her little boy are coming too!! I can't wait!!) Anyway I hope my mom and everyone else had a great mother's day!!

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

Sounds like you had a pioneer mother's day :) I didn't realize the storms were going through your area! It seems like you guys have had a lot of scary storms this year. Maybe you won't be in a drought?

ptamom3 said...

Glad that you all were ok from the storms! You can always come on over if it gets too close for comfort :) We had some hail and lightning here Sat night but no damage.