Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I apologize to all 2 of you who read my blog because it has been almost 2 months since my last post. I just have not been motivated to keep it up. I can't believe 2009 is here. What a year 2008 was-I am so blessed to have such an amazing family, had a baby and having wonderful friends and family (whom I miss dearly). Chad and I have been discussing our resolutions lately and I still have not been motivated to set them. I am still not getting enough sleep with our little 4 month old. He is not sleeping through the night and now he has the stuffy nose/cough cold that has been lingering around our family since we made our trip down to Florida (which by the way was great except the kids had fevers just about the entire week and so we didn't go out and visit people like we normally do) So anyway I know I want to get a little more organized this year and I want to start working out again, but I just feel like any extra time I have I am just wanting to catch up on household duties and teach the kids. So blah blah---that is my rambling for the new year. I hope you all have a blessed 2009 and I will try my best to update this more often this year!!

3 comments:

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

can i babysit....??? puh leez....

any you can have a weekenda ll by you and chad's self.

seriously...bring them by friday at 5. i will be waitin.

ptamom3 said...

So glad to see a blog from you. I know you've been busy and out of town though. I'm sorry the kids have been feeling so bad, but hope they are getting on the mend. I know your first resolution is probably just more sleep.. anyway- I hope you have a marvelous New Year with amazing results!

Jennifer said...

Welcome back! I've been slacking on the blogging too. I found facebook and have gotten in touch with so many of my college friends that it seems I spend my 'free time'........LOL, what is that?......on facebook instead of blogging.